- Manufactured in more than two hundred colours
- Ready to use
- Vapour permeable and highly hydrophobic
- High resistance to weather conditions
- High resistance to dirt
CT 74 grain 1.5 mm from 2.1 to 2.5 kg/m2
CT 74 grain 2.5 mm from 3.8 to 4.0 kg/m2
CT 74 is suitable for application on traditional plasters, concrete, gypsum substrates, woodchip, gypsum boards, etc. It conveys a “stone” texture upon floating. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
CT 74 can be applied to smooth, carrying, dry and clean substrates free from grease, bitumen, dust and other substances decreasing adhesion:
– cement plasters and lime-cement plasters (age above 3 days), concrete (age above 3 months, moisture < 4%) - primed with the paint Ceresit CT 16,
– armoured layers made of Ceresit CT 85, CT 190, ZU mortar (age above 3 days), primed with the paint CT 16 and CT 87 (age above 2 days),
– gypsum substrates (only inside the buildings) with moisture below 1%, ﬁ rstly primed with the agent Ceresit CT 17, and then with the paint CT 16,
– chipboards, gypsum-ﬁbre boards and gypsum cardboards (only inside the buildings), ﬁxed according to the recommendations of the board manufacturers, ﬁrstly primed with the agent CT 17, and then with the paint CT 16,
– strong paint coats (only inside the buildings), with good adhesion to the substrate, primed with the paint CT 16.
Uneven and damaged substrates should be ﬁrst smoothed and repaired. In case of traditional plasters and concrete substrates, Ceresit CT 29 plaster ﬁller can be used. The existing dirt, layers of low strength, as well as elastic, lime and adhesive paint coatings should be removed. Absorbent substrates should be primed with the agent CT 17, and then painted with CT 16 paint after minimum 2 hours. It is recommended to use the colour of the paint CT 16 similar to the colour of the plaster. CT 74 can be applied when the priming paint CT 16 becomes completely dry. The moisture coming from the substrate can cause the destruction of the plaster, therefore one should be assured that the adequate sealing layers have been made in the rooms (places) endangered with constant moisture.
The whole content of the container should be carefully stirred. If the need appears, it is possible to adjust the product consistency to the application conditions by adding a small amount of clean water and mixing again. Neither rusty containers nor tools can be used. CT 74 should be evenly applied on the substrate at the thickness of the grain by means of a steel long ﬂoat held at the angle. Then, it should be given homogenous structure with round movements by means of a plastic long ﬂ oat ﬂatly held to achieve the appearance densely laid out aggregate grains structure. Do not sprinkle plaster with water! Work should be done on one surface without breaks, keeping the same product consistency. If there is a need to stop working, the self-adhesive tape should be applied along the previously ﬁxed line. Then plaster should be applied, structure formed, and tape torn off with the plaster remaining on it. After a break, the application should be continued from the ﬁxed place. The edge of the previously applied plaster can be protected with self-adhesive tape. Tools and fresh plaster stains should be washed with water, and the hardened plaster remains can be mechanically removed. Plaster renovation should be done by painting with Ceresit CT 48, CT 49 silicone paint.
- grain 1.5mm - approx. 2.5 kg/sqmgrain 2.0mm - 3.4-3.7 kg/sqm
- 25 kg