Highly durable insulation system with quick installation and excellent insulation properties.
It is not only resistant to strong impacts but also has increased resistance to humidity.
All these properties together with self-cleaning effect make the system a very reliable and long-lasting choice.
Advanced durability & performance
- express - etics installation quicker by 5 days!
- self cleaning & dirt resistant
- high durability
- BioProtect formula
- very low water uptake of the system
- high flexibility and resistance to mechanical damages & weather/temperature abrupt changes
- lambda 0,040 w/mK of CT 84 – excellent insulation properties 25 times better then for
cementitious eps adhesive
- excellent working parameters:
– easy & convenient application of CT 84 vs cementitious eps adhesives
– easy & smooth application of mesh reinforced layer due to CT 87 optimized formula and
consistency (new generation of fillers & organic modifiers; lower thickness and viscosity)
– easier plasters application due to low water uptake of CT 87 & high adhesion strength
- high efficiency per m2:
– eps glueing higher efficiency by 100% vs cementitious eps adhesives
– lower consumption of rendering mortar per m2 by 25%
- glueing of eps in higher range of temperatures (0-40°C)
Recommended substrates: aerated concrete (dry) well ventilated building, ceramic blocks and even walls
Recommended buildings: single family houses, blocks of flats up to 11 floors (up to 25 m) and public buildings
Especially recommended for: buildings located in high air humidity areas and buildings located in air polluted areas (close to roads, industrial areas)
|2. Insulation material||EPS-boards marked Ceresit CT 315 (or others classified as PN-EN 13163:2004) with thickness up to 25 cm, with a flat or shaped end face|
|3. Reinforced layer||
|4. Priming paint||not necessary|
recommended: Silicone Plasters: Ceresit CT 74 „stone”, Ceresit CT 75 „rustic”;
|6. Paint||Acrylic Paints: Ceresit CT 42, Ceresit CT 44; Silicone Paint: Ceresit CT 48; Silicate Paint: Ceresit CT 54; Nanosilicone Paint Ceresit CT 49 Silix XD®|