- Yield: 10m² - 100% more than traditional cement adhesives
- 15% higher adhesive strength than traditional cement adhesives
- Low pressure
- Application from 0°C and at high humidity
- Perfect for "warming to warming" system
- Enhanced thermal insulation properties
- High homogeneity of adhesive thanks to metal ball protecting against too large air bubbles
Ceresit CT 84 is used for fixing expanded polystyrene (EPS) boards in the complex Ceresit Ceretherm systems for thermal insulation for external building walls (ETICS). Approximately 2 hours after application, the EPS boards may be smoothed, anchored and, then the armoured layer may be applied using Ceresit CT 85. Ceresit CT 84 is also used for fixing such materials as EPS and XPS boards and hard mineral wool for such as wood, OSB boards, bitumens, ceramic bricks, concrete, coated and galvanised sheet plate, dry cellular concrete.